Sunday, August 29, 2010

When everything changes

It has been many many moons since I last wrote.

I wish that I can say that I am busy and that business has been thriving. Yesterday, I asked my daughter what I should write in my blog, and she said that I should just express my feelings. So I decided to pen my feelings in this brief space.

Actually nothing much has been happening. Murphy’s Laws says, “whatever will go wrong, will go wrong!” It seems that Uncle Murphy has been visiting a lot lately.

And sometimes, that can be very worrisome!

Writer Neale Walsch says that the three biggies of change are those of finance, relationships and health. He knows what he is saying about because these three changes affected him and he had to remain homeless for more than a year.

While I am not experiencing the intensity of his hardship, everything seems to have changed this year.

His book, When everything changes, change everything, will be my solace.

This week, as September Autumn hits the earth, it’s time to let go the past.

And re-start my life.

One day at a time!

When everything changes, change everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment